About 나~

Profile

The name is NORZAIMAH TALIB. Preffered to call by Zai Zaimah Zaim or simply JoJo^^LOYAL Park Yoochun lover, Cassiopeia, B2uty, SHAWOL n Hottest...I love Kpop & Jpop..Been listening to both since 17 years old until now... I'm a die-hard fan of TVXQ , JYJ and managed to see them live on 17 OCT 2010 at KL. Accounting student from UUM and annoyingly still studying ..... Favourite colour? Black. I?my Family sooo much!!!

MY WISHLIST~~ Park Yoochun???
Watch JYJ's LIVE
Cartier Ring
Cinema: Watch Harry Potter MARATHON
New Laptop & broadband ^^
money? money? money?

new BB + silver eyeliner~~~
VIPs/ Backstage pass for every concert that I go

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Birthday JJ oppa~~~

Photobucket

Dear Kim JaeJoong oppa...
I wanna wish you Happy Birthday!!!
When I first saw DongBang mv, you're the first one that caught my attention!!! ( sorry Yoochun-oppa T-T )
Maybe because you're so pretty at that time ^^

Oppa
Take care of yourself..
Stay healthy...Eat more^^
Smile more often, LOL often too!!!
Don't overdo yourself oppa, take rest a bit^^
Saranghae oppa <3


No comments: