About 나~

Profile

The name is NORZAIMAH TALIB. Preffered to call by Zai Zaimah Zaim or simply JoJo^^LOYAL Park Yoochun lover, Cassiopeia, B2uty, SHAWOL n Hottest...I love Kpop & Jpop..Been listening to both since 17 years old until now... I'm a die-hard fan of TVXQ , JYJ and managed to see them live on 17 OCT 2010 at KL. Accounting student from UUM and annoyingly still studying ..... Favourite colour? Black. I?my Family sooo much!!!

MY WISHLIST~~ Park Yoochun???
Watch JYJ's LIVE
Cartier Ring
Cinema: Watch Harry Potter MARATHON
New Laptop & broadband ^^
money? money? money?

new BB + silver eyeliner~~~
VIPs/ Backstage pass for every concert that I go

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 24, 2010

need new haircuts!!! happy SHINeeversary~~

yeah yeah, I need new haircuts. Can some1 give opinion which cuts is da best??? I'm thinking of SHINee's Key haircut..black jet with red highlight, vampyyyy~~~ hahaha

Today, I'm sick. Demam + Sakit perut.. maybe I salah makan, I dunno.. so I spend my day today dgn tido je.. right now is 12.54am, and I'm wide awake..what a wonderful world..
Its been long since I last update my blog neh..my world this past month is tunggang terbalik, plus me forgetting da password..^^


25 May, Happy SHINeeversary!!!!!
OMG, I LOVE SHINee...Noona nomu yeappoooo~~~
Because today is SHINeeversary, lets talk about them a bit...
SHINee is one of the famous Korean boyband, under SMEnt, consist of 5 young man which is Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho and Taemin.
First debuted with single, Noona Neomu Yeappo (REPLAY) on 25 May 2008 and the latest album from them is Y.O.U
my personal review for this group :
Jonghyun being in the center of them at da beginning of Replay...who didnt notice his powerful voice, please kill urself.. ONEW! noona naye MVP..who didnt notice this cute leader??~ later on then I notice that Key's and Onew's face look alike hahahaha.. Key's ability in singing and rap, WOAHHH, DAEBAKKK~~ cutie little makne who dance really flawlessly and the most handsome 1 in the group , Minho...there we got complete set of shining SHINee~ 1st I thought this group can survive even without certain member, later on I notice..take RDD promotion as example, when Jjong got da swine flu, all 4 of them team up and together fill the empty spot...there is no SHINee if there is no Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho and Taemin. Personally this is the only group that I think their dancestep is the hardest one.. try to learn Replay for the first 30 second and u know what I meant hahaha. Their personality is the one that make them really likable.. Clumsy+Funny Leader Onew, Noisy+Cheeky Jonghyun, Diva+Talented Key, Cool+Handsome Minho and Cute+Cute+Cute Taemin~~~~ My favorite songs from them : Replay, Romantic, The SHINee World, Love Like Oxygen, A.Mi.Go, Please Dont Go, Juliette, Stand By Me, Y.O.U, Ring Ding Dong and JoJo...
SHINee!!! I wish u all the best , keep on shining and I'll be waiting for ur next comeback~~~

No comments: