About 나~

Profile

The name is NORZAIMAH TALIB. Preffered to call by Zai Zaimah Zaim or simply JoJo^^LOYAL Park Yoochun lover, Cassiopeia, B2uty, SHAWOL n Hottest...I love Kpop & Jpop..Been listening to both since 17 years old until now... I'm a die-hard fan of TVXQ , JYJ and managed to see them live on 17 OCT 2010 at KL. Accounting student from UUM and annoyingly still studying ..... Favourite colour? Black. I?my Family sooo much!!!

MY WISHLIST~~ Park Yoochun???
Watch JYJ's LIVE
Cartier Ring
Cinema: Watch Harry Potter MARATHON
New Laptop & broadband ^^
money? money? money?

new BB + silver eyeliner~~~
VIPs/ Backstage pass for every concert that I go

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 8, 2011

fly so high..UNITED CUBE~

yay..the headline for my post today...
before I post that I really want to go to UNITED CUBE right??
guess what???
I won the TICKET to go there!!!!!!!
TRUE!!! Tix concert + hotel + plane tix all!!!
but then
there is it...sadly
sadly
I didn't go
why???
simply said, now is bulan RAMADHAN
gila2 aku kat kpop pun, now is Ramadhan..
I respect it..so I said to myself, dun go
later plane crash or something baru tau
hahaha
I oso asked my mom, she didn't let me go oso
my dad xpayah ckp la, he never approve me with all these kpop thingie

so..at the end
I didin't go...rugi kan??
but its ok, next time maybe I can won again..
who knows???
now that I know I have talent to do the slogan2 creative that make me won that ridiculous prize...
who knows next time I won again??
lalalala

p/s: see the date...its 8/8/11.. didn't I said that 8 is my lucky num??? LOVE YOU 8!!!!

No comments: