About 나~

Profile

The name is NORZAIMAH TALIB. Preffered to call by Zai Zaimah Zaim or simply JoJo^^LOYAL Park Yoochun lover, Cassiopeia, B2uty, SHAWOL n Hottest...I love Kpop & Jpop..Been listening to both since 17 years old until now... I'm a die-hard fan of TVXQ , JYJ and managed to see them live on 17 OCT 2010 at KL. Accounting student from UUM and annoyingly still studying ..... Favourite colour? Black. I?my Family sooo much!!!

MY WISHLIST~~ Park Yoochun???
Watch JYJ's LIVE
Cartier Ring
Cinema: Watch Harry Potter MARATHON
New Laptop & broadband ^^
money? money? money?

new BB + silver eyeliner~~~
VIPs/ Backstage pass for every concert that I go

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 1, 2008

HaHaHa~

annyong...Its me..
tekanan..aku mmg tertekan skrg
still in deep pressure rite now..
I want to kill him..seriously!!!
If someone tgk news after this n found me there dun be suprise ek
Sh*t!! GO TO **LL!
n because aku mencarut ni..bru je jap tadik aku terhantuk kat periuk mak aku
ARGHHH!!

ok ok..tarik nafas..still ok
Search for something that can make me laugh n I found this!!
credit : mickytoho




WARGHHH...*dies*
oppadeul never fail to make me smile hahaha..
Oppa, come chear me..bleh ka??love their horizon dance..
Hubby ah too CUTE!! CUTE !! CUTE!!
When things goes tough , HAHAHA
hmm yelah tu..like hahaha can lessen my head pain right now~
well..a bit.. ahaha

found another pic.. Seriously I want him..so badly hahaha
Photobucket

No comments: