About 나~

Profile

The name is NORZAIMAH TALIB. Preffered to call by Zai Zaimah Zaim or simply JoJo^^LOYAL Park Yoochun lover, Cassiopeia, B2uty, SHAWOL n Hottest...I love Kpop & Jpop..Been listening to both since 17 years old until now... I'm a die-hard fan of TVXQ , JYJ and managed to see them live on 17 OCT 2010 at KL. Accounting student from UUM and annoyingly still studying ..... Favourite colour? Black. I?my Family sooo much!!!

MY WISHLIST~~ Park Yoochun???
Watch JYJ's LIVE
Cartier Ring
Cinema: Watch Harry Potter MARATHON
New Laptop & broadband ^^
money? money? money?

new BB + silver eyeliner~~~
VIPs/ Backstage pass for every concert that I go

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Under My SKY?????



I'm back~~

Its been long eh since I last update my bloggie..
well I found something quite interesting ehehe
it is Mirotic clean version..
LOL.. Its too weird and funny..here listen..

Mirotic ( Clean Ver ).mp3
credit : dnbn


Under my sky?? omo..too weird..


I miss him so I want to do pics spam!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


~Don't Say Goodbye..Cause You're My Everything to me~


Ego Box


1 comment:

lotusbloom림사 said...

zai zai shasha here ^_^
the third pic in which oppa tosses his hair!! it made me go OMG!!!!!!! *faints*