About 나~

Profile

The name is NORZAIMAH TALIB. Preffered to call by Zai Zaimah Zaim or simply JoJo^^LOYAL Park Yoochun lover, Cassiopeia, B2uty, SHAWOL n Hottest...I love Kpop & Jpop..Been listening to both since 17 years old until now... I'm a die-hard fan of TVXQ , JYJ and managed to see them live on 17 OCT 2010 at KL. Accounting student from UUM and annoyingly still studying ..... Favourite colour? Black. I?my Family sooo much!!!

MY WISHLIST~~ Park Yoochun???
Watch JYJ's LIVE
Cartier Ring
Cinema: Watch Harry Potter MARATHON
New Laptop & broadband ^^
money? money? money?

new BB + silver eyeliner~~~
VIPs/ Backstage pass for every concert that I go

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Exam+Exam+Exam+...Sleep???

crap..what am i writing about??its raining outside , lebat gila... and all pekerja in this lab memekak jer.. dahla ujan kat luar tu mmg dh noisy dah, plus+++ ur voice kan.. like melody and harmony in love ajer LOL~

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH~
this week totally chaos!!!love da fact wen ChunJaeSu win da court case ( YAY..dancearound...jumpjumpjump..screamabit..runbackandforward..gottired..laydown..and..smile abit^^).. well not every morning we can see light isnt??? afta tat i toto everything dh selesailah.. bu..but..hajiman..hajiman...
that old geezer a.k.a *cough*LSM*muntah* main kotor pulak.. using media to attck them.. using homin,shinee,homin appa.. geez..whats next? Its really GAY u kno!!!
Whatever la SME..LSM.. whatever..
I believe in dbsk oppa, and will forever believe it.. ALWAYSKEEPTHEFAITH!!!
I wish one day I can see dbsk comeback in one stage, 5 of them, with genuine smile plastered on their face..not the fake one...
5 years I've been their fan, I will remain the same!!!
OPPA,HWAITING!!I will always believe in you!!

PuppyJJong, get well soon!!*although I love to hear Onew's voice that ganti your part..Babyyyy My Ladyyy hahaha*


Enough spazzing kpop..now my life pulak...
exam..exam..exam..bosan weyhhhh..
last time it was managerial accounting..BLEHHHH
got5 question, but oli know to jawab 3.. not that confident but can larrr *drpd bagi ketas kosong kan*
other 2??? hahaha, xtau..tulis pe2pun ahahahaha
gelak2,kne repeat paper padan muke!! HUHUHUHU
got 6 more...
~KAF
~KAS
~WFF
~PMM
~TAX
~KOREAN
then..I"M DONE!!
nak balik... I want to sleep.. IN PEACE!!!
so much pressure... I even hate my life now!!
ITS SO GAY!!!!

DAMNTHISGUYIZHELLAF*KINGHOT!!SPAZZSPAZZSPAZZ


I'M SIGNING OUT!!
XOXO



WORD : 사랑비 ( Love Rain... since outside is raining and this pc didnt have hanggul application for me to use it)
SONG : Kim Tae Woo (G.O.D) - 사랑비
MOOD : ....blank....

No comments: