About 나~

Profile

The name is NORZAIMAH TALIB. Preffered to call by Zai Zaimah Zaim or simply JoJo^^LOYAL Park Yoochun lover, Cassiopeia, B2uty, SHAWOL n Hottest...I love Kpop & Jpop..Been listening to both since 17 years old until now... I'm a die-hard fan of TVXQ , JYJ and managed to see them live on 17 OCT 2010 at KL. Accounting student from UUM and annoyingly still studying ..... Favourite colour? Black. I?my Family sooo much!!!

MY WISHLIST~~ Park Yoochun???
Watch JYJ's LIVE
Cartier Ring
Cinema: Watch Harry Potter MARATHON
New Laptop & broadband ^^
money? money? money?

new BB + silver eyeliner~~~
VIPs/ Backstage pass for every concert that I go

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

RESPECT!!

I'm so pissed of wit someone.. can you imagine.. that saram is everywhere!!!
I dont care if you want to play that face so called book but please BUANG JAUH2 KO PUNYER GEDIK BOLEH X????
OMG, I dunno how to deal with this saram...this saram is driving me michineayo!!
this saram comment make other pissed off.. always put a comment not respecting feeling, overflowing GEDIK and MOST OF IT THE STATUS IS SOOOO ARROGANT, LIKE WANNA SHOW TO ME AND OTHER THAT I HAVE THIS AND MUAHAHA YOU DONT HAVE IT...
OH SHIT!!! LIKE I CARE BITCH!!!!

now I began to regret that I allow this saram to be my friend in the face oh so called book.. I wish I ignored this saram request first!!

Tips on how not to make you friend pissed off in the face oh so called book...
1. R
2. E
3. S
4. P
5. E
6. C
7. T
8. R.E.S.P.E.C.T
9. RESPECT
10. RESPECT AND RESPECT

its easy kan?? You just need to respect people and for sure people would respect you back..


sign off....XOXO

No comments: