About 나~

Profile

The name is NORZAIMAH TALIB. Preffered to call by Zai Zaimah Zaim or simply JoJo^^LOYAL Park Yoochun lover, Cassiopeia, B2uty, SHAWOL n Hottest...I love Kpop & Jpop..Been listening to both since 17 years old until now... I'm a die-hard fan of TVXQ , JYJ and managed to see them live on 17 OCT 2010 at KL. Accounting student from UUM and annoyingly still studying ..... Favourite colour? Black. I?my Family sooo much!!!

MY WISHLIST~~ Park Yoochun???
Watch JYJ's LIVE
Cartier Ring
Cinema: Watch Harry Potter MARATHON
New Laptop & broadband ^^
money? money? money?

new BB + silver eyeliner~~~
VIPs/ Backstage pass for every concert that I go

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bworago??~~!!!

IKEBWOYA!!!!!!
WTH!!

Okay okay..I really don't want to mencarut or something but the news regarding Jay Park really make me mad!! A few hour before, pop up a news regarding LSM resign...and now about Jay's contract with JYP exclusively being terminated...just... WTH!!!

Regarding LSM resignation..hahaha, like I care that person resign ka hapa ka.. but something relli bugging me.. I just remembered that the name "Dong Bang Shin Ki" is copyright of SM entertainment.. If Avex sell all share in SM entertainment,what would happen to Dong Bang Shin Ki??? Am in confuse right now???

Jay..Jay..Jay..Okay, he's hot..he's cute..he's funny..he's talented.. But 2Pm is only in the beginning.. 2PM never does any solo concert yet..2PM also never does any worldwide tour to begin with.. BUT with all these *shitty* news make me really sad..
Its okay if Jay himself want to withdraw from 2PM ><, but if Jay himself talk, do pc, write letter or vc about this..I think maybe hottest will be fine and okay with his withdrawal.. JPYe,do something about this..letter from you its not enough..( no love..no love..yeye~~ ) we, hottest..want Jay himself to keluar dari seattle dier tu dan cakap face2face with fans about his withdrawal..

( Jay :em..em... test test.. mushinae???~~!!)

hmm..whatever lah...make myhead hurt ja when I think about this..My law exam last night really GEMPAK!!! hahaha, gile aku..aku blur n xigt lgsg ape yang aku bace..lalalalala
Kara's Lupin is really DAEBAK!!!
hella..hella..hella..hella...



I'm off

No comments: