About 나~

Profile

The name is NORZAIMAH TALIB. Preffered to call by Zai Zaimah Zaim or simply JoJo^^LOYAL Park Yoochun lover, Cassiopeia, B2uty, SHAWOL n Hottest...I love Kpop & Jpop..Been listening to both since 17 years old until now... I'm a die-hard fan of TVXQ , JYJ and managed to see them live on 17 OCT 2010 at KL. Accounting student from UUM and annoyingly still studying ..... Favourite colour? Black. I?my Family sooo much!!!

MY WISHLIST~~ Park Yoochun???
Watch JYJ's LIVE
Cartier Ring
Cinema: Watch Harry Potter MARATHON
New Laptop & broadband ^^
money? money? money?

new BB + silver eyeliner~~~
VIPs/ Backstage pass for every concert that I go

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

My roomates is KOREAN!!

hahaha, please believe me!!!
my roomate is KOREAN saram..but only for 3 days^^
her name is Bang Da Hye... she is UNNIE ( Older sister )

pic : wearing kebaya..nana punye.. neomu kiyowoooo ^^

nway, she's here because of korean class activity ( we had it every semester , how's cool is that?? hahaha )
We're so lucky that she can talk in english..if not MATI nak kene bawak dictionary 24/7!!!
while testing this kebaya, she showed us GEE- SNSD dance! hahaha..(me already hafal da step, unnie ajar budak2 lain yek ^^)
that petang, our group consist of me ( HeeMin ), HeeJoong, HeeRyo, JinZhu, MiSun, JunJun, AiNi, SeeSee, Gan and MinAh bring our DaHye unnie pusing2 kat kandang rusa be4 heading to Muamalat ( dinner!! ) astagaaaaa...gile penat! Budak2 muamalat ni nak dera we'all ke???


we head back to our room ( TM <3<3<3 ) around 9 like that.. unnie look tired, hell dia mmg tired... when she said she want to sleep, not even 1 minutes after she baring, terus terlelap.. is korean punye pattern tido like that?? like I know la kan.. next morning, CLASS!!!! singing and dancing like kindergarten kids sometimes best jugak hehehehehe.. sampai kene marah ngan lecturer kelas sebelah..eleh, jeles aaa tu huhuhuhu..the 1st day we learn TELEVISION song, and 2nd day we learn BALLOON - TVXQ ( suker giler coz dah hafal hahaha )



to be continued....

No comments: