About 나~

Profile

The name is NORZAIMAH TALIB. Preffered to call by Zai Zaimah Zaim or simply JoJo^^LOYAL Park Yoochun lover, Cassiopeia, B2uty, SHAWOL n Hottest...I love Kpop & Jpop..Been listening to both since 17 years old until now... I'm a die-hard fan of TVXQ , JYJ and managed to see them live on 17 OCT 2010 at KL. Accounting student from UUM and annoyingly still studying ..... Favourite colour? Black. I?my Family sooo much!!!

MY WISHLIST~~ Park Yoochun???
Watch JYJ's LIVE
Cartier Ring
Cinema: Watch Harry Potter MARATHON
New Laptop & broadband ^^
money? money? money?

new BB + silver eyeliner~~~
VIPs/ Backstage pass for every concert that I go

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

am I really Slytherin???


okay, last few day I've spend my day reread all Harry Potter books including fanfics ( found really cool fanfics, fans r really talented ^^). Seriously JK really brilliant coming all these magical thingie..her MIND REALLY COOL!!! Her books really great..only in the beginning.. Okay, to tell ya the truth..I dun really like something in the final book.. Harry Potter Deathly Hollow..
The book is great, the writing and storyline was SUPER AMAZING!!!

Something wrong somewhere..and tat is I really dont like or should I emphasize that I HATE Harry/Ginny pairing..GEEZ.. its better Harry/Hermione ( I've been rooting this pairing since I first read da 1st book..damn, i'm wrong TT__TT .. Luckily I'm not rooting Harry/Draco pairing WAHAHAHA)
JK, I really LOVED your books and I wish you could write something that AMAZING like this again in the future^^
My favourite character in Harry Potter actually not Harry Potter..The Boy-Who-Lived..
but I really LOVE Draco Malfoy!! Slytherin Prince!!!
( Bad boy always the hottest one.. okay, include Harry , he also hot ^^)
n I hate Ron*cough*Weasley.. okay, dun bash me!! I love bad guy okay..maybe I love Voldermort also..i dunno hahaha
maybe thats why I've been sorted into Slytherin, am I tat bad??? hahaha



Which Hogwarts house will you be sorted into?

No comments: