About 나~

Profile

The name is NORZAIMAH TALIB. Preffered to call by Zai Zaimah Zaim or simply JoJo^^LOYAL Park Yoochun lover, Cassiopeia, B2uty, SHAWOL n Hottest...I love Kpop & Jpop..Been listening to both since 17 years old until now... I'm a die-hard fan of TVXQ , JYJ and managed to see them live on 17 OCT 2010 at KL. Accounting student from UUM and annoyingly still studying ..... Favourite colour? Black. I?my Family sooo much!!!

MY WISHLIST~~ Park Yoochun???
Watch JYJ's LIVE
Cartier Ring
Cinema: Watch Harry Potter MARATHON
New Laptop & broadband ^^
money? money? money?

new BB + silver eyeliner~~~
VIPs/ Backstage pass for every concert that I go

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

tagged by Miss Jija

1). Apa yang anda akan buat bila anda tahu member anda tikam belakang anda?
hahaha, baru je berlaku aritu..Well, I juz wat dunno jer..Well id we look at da bright side, this actually sign..telling us tat..OH, DIA NI ORANG JENIS MACAM NI RUPENYER.. later on, no need to befriended with people like tis^^


2). 6 orang di hati anda?
my parent
my brother
my friend (online + affline ^^)
my park yoochun
my lee jinki
you

3). Anda rasa anda comel?
why not..yes ^^

4). Single or taken?
Single but I dun think I'm available ^^

5). Blog yang anda suka?
DBSKnights, Sharingyoochun, Weareshining

6). Adakah bilik anda kemas setiap hati?
oh tidak ^^

7). Lagu terakhir yang anda dengar?
SHINee - The Name I Loved

8). Last text message?
pukul 8 lebih tadi..

9). Last phone call?
semalam, SPAZZING BEAST WITH HEEJOONG! ehh, wait..petang tadilah..my pops call

10). Hari terakhir anda menangis?
dun remember..

11). List lima color favorite anda?
black
white
red
blue
purple

12). Orang terakhir anda ber-YM?
Yana Unnie

13). Game paling anda suka?
FINAL FANTASY SERIES~~ ( most fav : ff-X )

14). Adakah anda peminat MCR?
Can aaa..^^

15). Apa perasaan anda jawab tag ni?
emm, sakit otak coz tengah migrain skrg..TT__TT

16). Anda rasa tag ini best?
OK!

Anda ditag!
YOU! yes, you..da one yang tengah bace ni,ha amek ni..jawab2^^


No comments: