About 나~

Profile

The name is NORZAIMAH TALIB. Preffered to call by Zai Zaimah Zaim or simply JoJo^^LOYAL Park Yoochun lover, Cassiopeia, B2uty, SHAWOL n Hottest...I love Kpop & Jpop..Been listening to both since 17 years old until now... I'm a die-hard fan of TVXQ , JYJ and managed to see them live on 17 OCT 2010 at KL. Accounting student from UUM and annoyingly still studying ..... Favourite colour? Black. I?my Family sooo much!!!

MY WISHLIST~~ Park Yoochun???
Watch JYJ's LIVE
Cartier Ring
Cinema: Watch Harry Potter MARATHON
New Laptop & broadband ^^
money? money? money?

new BB + silver eyeliner~~~
VIPs/ Backstage pass for every concert that I go

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

JYJ stand for Jejung, Yoochun n Junsu

I'm going beybehhhhh~~~~
Seriously, I'm not lying...I'm going, yeyeyeyeyehhhhh!!!!
YOOCHUN AAA!!!! KIDARIKEYOOOOO~~~

actually i'm curious...they r promoting the new album rite??? which album eh? is it album "The..."? or the new album with producer Kanye West???
Goshhhh, if the new album is the one with Kanye West, I bet I can hear SUPER SEXY HOT HANSOME COOL JYJ's English la like thie!!!! WAHHHHHH!!! I cant wait for it~~~~
Right now I'm thinking which ticket should I buy? The rock pit sounded nice coz it is standing... From my past past past experience ( which is I once goes to Bunkface concert, BEAST showcase), the way we should enjoy a concert is by STANDING, n not SEATING!!!

but there is some possibilities...
1. If I enter late, I will end up watching the back of people head...not that i'm short but then, x best la kan when my view being blocked or something
2. VIPs seating best gila!!!! but the price also GILA!!! so KENOTTTT~~~
3. If I'm going to stand entire concert, my fancam sure x nice punyer coz ketar2, goyang2, jump2..
4. BUT!!! If I can enter awal, can get to the front ( luar kawasan VIP ) and NO ONE WILL BLOCK MY VIEW...AND OF COURSE WILL ENJOYING 200% OF THE SHOW WITHOUT APER2 MENGANGGU!!!

so I think maybe i would buy this tix but mahal pulak weiiii, its RM300!!!
mane pulak aku mau cekau duit banyak2 camtu???

sugardaddy??? where r u ehhh??? XD

No comments: