About 나~

Profile

The name is NORZAIMAH TALIB. Preffered to call by Zai Zaimah Zaim or simply JoJo^^LOYAL Park Yoochun lover, Cassiopeia, B2uty, SHAWOL n Hottest...I love Kpop & Jpop..Been listening to both since 17 years old until now... I'm a die-hard fan of TVXQ , JYJ and managed to see them live on 17 OCT 2010 at KL. Accounting student from UUM and annoyingly still studying ..... Favourite colour? Black. I?my Family sooo much!!!

MY WISHLIST~~ Park Yoochun???
Watch JYJ's LIVE
Cartier Ring
Cinema: Watch Harry Potter MARATHON
New Laptop & broadband ^^
money? money? money?

new BB + silver eyeliner~~~
VIPs/ Backstage pass for every concert that I go

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 28, 2008

BOLERO!!

Bolero?? hahaha..It sounded more like solero ( the icecream thingie ) for me..
Read it juz now, Bolero is TOHOSHINKI 25th Japanese Single...WAHHH..cant wait to hear it!!

credit to uploader ~

have you guyz watch this?? Hehehe.. super cute! n funny!
LMAO.. yunchunminsu..where jaejae? that pointing hand wahahah..cute!!!
after dorky brother..now this..someone help me ehehe hahaha



credit : mickytoho

I finally catch up all the One Piece episode..Phew!! so tiring..
sleep around 3 last nite, reading Deathly Hollow again...
Woke up around 12 today!! OMO..so late!! n I'm hungry rite now
who want to belanja me??? I want this!!!
Photobucket

waaaa...laparnyer....
After this wanna eat n continue watching Ouran..wanna join me???
Photobucket




No comments: