About 나~

Profile

The name is NORZAIMAH TALIB. Preffered to call by Zai Zaimah Zaim or simply JoJo^^LOYAL Park Yoochun lover, Cassiopeia, B2uty, SHAWOL n Hottest...I love Kpop & Jpop..Been listening to both since 17 years old until now... I'm a die-hard fan of TVXQ , JYJ and managed to see them live on 17 OCT 2010 at KL. Accounting student from UUM and annoyingly still studying ..... Favourite colour? Black. I?my Family sooo much!!!

MY WISHLIST~~ Park Yoochun???
Watch JYJ's LIVE
Cartier Ring
Cinema: Watch Harry Potter MARATHON
New Laptop & broadband ^^
money? money? money?

new BB + silver eyeliner~~~
VIPs/ Backstage pass for every concert that I go

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

DBSK We Love you - 1 year 7 months


credit to eternalmerkamoon4 @ youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSlKOZl0-Dk

~OMG! OMG! OMG!~
~This vid make me cried a lotssss...
~They felt insecure..felt that they might have been forgotten after 1year7month leaving..felt that Cassiopeia already move on,liking other than them..NO!!~
~We also afraid oppadeul..we afraid that u might not come back..not sing n dance for us again..not appear in TV shows, making us laugh n cry with u all..I always felt that every single day!!~
~I'm proud to be one of the Cassiopeia n I will stay that way forever!~
~TQ oppadeul for making me proud of u guys..
~Oppadeul, you're my everything to me..dun cry T-T~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey hey Hey!!
I did cried watching this video~
But I never feel insecure of losing em..
Since the video focuses on Korean fans~
I'm as International Fans loves DBSK as Tohoshinki~
So no effects on me.. lol~