About 나~

Profile

The name is NORZAIMAH TALIB. Preffered to call by Zai Zaimah Zaim or simply JoJo^^LOYAL Park Yoochun lover, Cassiopeia, B2uty, SHAWOL n Hottest...I love Kpop & Jpop..Been listening to both since 17 years old until now... I'm a die-hard fan of TVXQ , JYJ and managed to see them live on 17 OCT 2010 at KL. Accounting student from UUM and annoyingly still studying ..... Favourite colour? Black. I?my Family sooo much!!!

MY WISHLIST~~ Park Yoochun???
Watch JYJ's LIVE
Cartier Ring
Cinema: Watch Harry Potter MARATHON
New Laptop & broadband ^^
money? money? money?

new BB + silver eyeliner~~~
VIPs/ Backstage pass for every concert that I go

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Last outing be4 oliday~~

16/11..our last outing..


The main reason is actually wanna go change my DVD..Can u believe I bought korean DVD without having sub in it? Damn it!! And I dunno for what reason, I forgot to bring it with me *smack myself*
Reach AS in abt 1 hour n half.. jalan2, looking around..then wat keje gile..gi JAMBAN.. I mean karaoke lor hahaha.. We pay RM11 for 11 songs.. Amek ko, bedallah mic tuh..



Our Playlist~~
1. U - Super Junior ( hahaha, believe me okay we really sang this song~)
2. Unfaithful - Rihanna
3. Pesanan Buat Kekasih - Spring ( lagu wajib ni !! )
4. AKu Lebih Tahu - Mila
5. Bawaku Terbang - Fab Cats
6. Mungkinkah - Sheila Abdul
7. Cinta 3 segi - Kristal ( Best Best Best!! )
8. Aku Stacy - Stacy
9. Cinta SMS ( BEST BEST..dangdut heehee~)
another 2..dun rmmbr aaa.. But we really have fun..sore throat lepas tu ehehe..

After that..we go browse DVD..but ISWAK 1 n 2..oso Corner With Love..
Thats all..next sem kte outing lagi ek ehehe~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

got U karaoke??? COOL!

Park Hee Min said...

Nope lar Hosh..
Aldy stated in AUKU there is No hiburan in UUM..blehh
So I go to Alor Star instead..releasing my tension huhu