About 나~

Profile

The name is NORZAIMAH TALIB. Preffered to call by Zai Zaimah Zaim or simply JoJo^^LOYAL Park Yoochun lover, Cassiopeia, B2uty, SHAWOL n Hottest...I love Kpop & Jpop..Been listening to both since 17 years old until now... I'm a die-hard fan of TVXQ , JYJ and managed to see them live on 17 OCT 2010 at KL. Accounting student from UUM and annoyingly still studying ..... Favourite colour? Black. I?my Family sooo much!!!

MY WISHLIST~~ Park Yoochun???
Watch JYJ's LIVE
Cartier Ring
Cinema: Watch Harry Potter MARATHON
New Laptop & broadband ^^
money? money? money?

new BB + silver eyeliner~~~
VIPs/ Backstage pass for every concert that I go

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

MERDEKA!!!


FINALLY!!! I'M MERDEKA!! HAHAHAHA!!
finished my last paper yesterday..head back to n9 at the night..arrive home sweet home around morning..damn, I'm still tired..I need to go to sleep after this huhuhu...
I miss my beloved streamyx n my room!! ( of course my fams came first hehe)


2009 calender ( credit to uploader n asianfanatics )








surf..surf..surf.. ( the net..not the sea kayh~)
n I found my hubby..!! 0-0

FROM THIS.... waaa..so cute!!!

Credit as tagged :D

TO THIS!!!

Min hair colour..<3 but hubby ah..I'm shocked!! What happen??


finished download anime Ouran High School Host Club.. wanna watch it!!!
offline time! need to sleep!





No comments: