About 나~

Profile

The name is NORZAIMAH TALIB. Preffered to call by Zai Zaimah Zaim or simply JoJo^^LOYAL Park Yoochun lover, Cassiopeia, B2uty, SHAWOL n Hottest...I love Kpop & Jpop..Been listening to both since 17 years old until now... I'm a die-hard fan of TVXQ , JYJ and managed to see them live on 17 OCT 2010 at KL. Accounting student from UUM and annoyingly still studying ..... Favourite colour? Black. I?my Family sooo much!!!

MY WISHLIST~~ Park Yoochun???
Watch JYJ's LIVE
Cartier Ring
Cinema: Watch Harry Potter MARATHON
New Laptop & broadband ^^
money? money? money?

new BB + silver eyeliner~~~
VIPs/ Backstage pass for every concert that I go

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Fool story!!!

wait aaa...I have story to tell yah..need to do work kejap..brb

EDIT

Okay..bedtime story everyone ahaha. Just nak share something, something that happen on the 1st April, APRIL FOOL!!! Okay, I really dun like this day. I'm blunt and if anyone ever try to play trick on me at that day, I'm definitely is the easiest target. Ok ok, back to the story. On the last 1st April, that morning I'm browsing the net. Open this , that and so on lah. Later on I terbukak SHINee International Forums and got me nearly heart attack. The banner is change! The worse is it is not SHINee face but Nickhun and Minho nearly kissing ( refering Idol Army ^^ ) It said that SHINee.net change into KhunHo.net..OMG!!! What happen here..then I realize, I've been tricked. Damn. Kan dah ckp I'm blunt. BABO!

Because of that then I came out with something. I tell all my group member that the assignment yang kene submit 2morrow hilang coz my lappy kne attack virus. FYI, that assignment consist 10% of our marks and that assignment is fully typed ( no copy and paste ) and 10 pages of karangannnnnnnn yang panjang berjela. All in English. Damn, gile susah. I nearly got mental problem buat assignment ni. Hahaha, at first everyone ignored me. Maybe diaorg igt I juz joking around. But at night one of my fren call, asking about the assignment. Me, pelakon yang over ni berdrama there and say that the assignment all gone. Ahahaha penat tahan gelak. She ask me to bukak the lappy's hard disk, I said no coz files I banyak ( Banyak weh..penuh both harddisk). She ask me suruh hantar kedai, NO way!!! And then she said she want to come to my room, together with other one member to fix my lappy. He is in the middle to find motorcycle and she is in the middle to get ready to go to my room. Dun want to burukkan lagi keadaan..At last I tell her, it is an APRIL FOOL!!!

Lepastu amik kau semua sumpah seranah bertepek dilempar ke mukaku. Lucky both of them not there, if yes mmg I'm dead that night. AHAAHAA! For Nat and Amin, Sorryyyyy.. Gurau je..jgn marah yekkk ahahaha. Want to kenekan other one, Dayah but tak menjadi. Same goes to Nana. Nat ngan Amin jelah yg terkena ni. ehehehe.. Jgn marah yekkk... Kawan-kawanku ni cute-cute sumenyer ahaha..

No comments: