About 나~

Profile

The name is NORZAIMAH TALIB. Preffered to call by Zai Zaimah Zaim or simply JoJo^^LOYAL Park Yoochun lover, Cassiopeia, B2uty, SHAWOL n Hottest...I love Kpop & Jpop..Been listening to both since 17 years old until now... I'm a die-hard fan of TVXQ , JYJ and managed to see them live on 17 OCT 2010 at KL. Accounting student from UUM and annoyingly still studying ..... Favourite colour? Black. I?my Family sooo much!!!

MY WISHLIST~~ Park Yoochun???
Watch JYJ's LIVE
Cartier Ring
Cinema: Watch Harry Potter MARATHON
New Laptop & broadband ^^
money? money? money?

new BB + silver eyeliner~~~
VIPs/ Backstage pass for every concert that I go

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sakit perut!!!

Assalamualaikum..

I'm calmer now, no more swearing2 hehehe..

Today I got Audit 1 paper, nervous beb!!!
Yelah, after I eat my charkueteow ( betul ke ejaan ni? ) , I reach my pillow then...

I sleep!

Just great haha.

I wake up around 630, solat subuh then kununnyer nak bace notes lah kan...after 1 page, I asleep.. WARGHHHH, not again TT__TT
*again and again and again and again.. 2PM fever!! have u seen their comeback??? Seriously, their perf left me breathless!! Love Junho & Taec part!! Their fans chant giving me goosebumps ahaha*
Ni, I just wake up. Want to go to toilet, nature call tapi kene Q!!!
Aigo, I want for sooo long. my perot aldy ilang dah sakit. CET!!
Whatever lahhhh...

yah Nurul, as far as I know, only Onew in my closet. I think Jonghyun kne culik ngan cockroaches lah ahahaha. Okay, okay...I dun swear anymore. They will give me wrinkles nnti..not good not good. Jija, mian. I cant reply ur mssges. My phone and me, currently ban! If in room, I put my hp farrrrrr from me. If not, I will end up playing sudoku or pasang music! Only when I go to eat, or somewhere out from my room, bru me together with that hp ^^

Wish me gudluck. Tawakal banyak jelah harini. This paper is 100% which I hate the most and my great weakness. Stress building up, I think I want to run again...Maybe Jiyong's song, This Love would help me like last time??? I really hope I didn't go out early from dewan harini, haishhhh... dah jadi tabiat dah ek Zai keluar dewan awal, aishhh.

XOXO



mood : blur
music : GD - This Love

No comments: