About 나~

Profile

The name is NORZAIMAH TALIB. Preffered to call by Zai Zaimah Zaim or simply JoJo^^LOYAL Park Yoochun lover, Cassiopeia, B2uty, SHAWOL n Hottest...I love Kpop & Jpop..Been listening to both since 17 years old until now... I'm a die-hard fan of TVXQ , JYJ and managed to see them live on 17 OCT 2010 at KL. Accounting student from UUM and annoyingly still studying ..... Favourite colour? Black. I?my Family sooo much!!!

MY WISHLIST~~ Park Yoochun???
Watch JYJ's LIVE
Cartier Ring
Cinema: Watch Harry Potter MARATHON
New Laptop & broadband ^^
money? money? money?

new BB + silver eyeliner~~~
VIPs/ Backstage pass for every concert that I go

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Combining ur UTUBE files

Okay, Ximin SMS me this morning, asking me about "can o not combine flv files using hjsplit?" Of course the answer is no since hjsplit only combine files with .001 or .002 at the end ( meaning : the files is 001 format, not mp3 or flv or so on so forth )
But then I think again, maybe if the files ended with 001 or 002, maybe I can combine it. I tried and yes, the files combined perfectly. Wahhhh, for all this time I've been wondering for the software to combine my files yet hjsplit can do it!! Geezzz, whats wrong wimmie???

Want to know how to do it? Haha, lemme share with you all..
SO..


1st step : Find the video that you want to download.. For example, today I want to download Family Outing, Episode 8 with Jiyong as the guest. First , click on the 1st part of da episode, and download it using mozilla Download Helper ( it easy using this, you can use Keepvid or Savetube also )

Photobucket

Choose HQ18 since it is HQ for youtube. As for HQ35, I dunno but if you download it, it cannot being played by ur mediaplayer.


Photobucket

2nd step : When this menu popped, rename the files. It is a bit annoying for renaming each files that u want to download but which one is more annoyed? rename it? or click one by one? I prefer choose the first one. So, rename it with 001 for part 1. Like this... Ramen.Soup.FO.GD.8.mp4.001.
Dont forget the type of the files that you want as the output like mp4 or flv, and dun eva forget to put da dot (.)
ABC.mp4.001


Do the same thing for the 2nd part of the episode , just change the last number.
2nd part : Ramen.Soup.FO.GD.8.mp4.002
3nd part : Ramen.Soup.FO.GD.8.mp4.003

Photobucket
3rd step : Download all part...and, wait.... ahahaha... wait for all part to download.


Photobucket

4rd step : If you already have hjsplit, run the program. If not, download it for free at net kayh. Choose JOIN, select INPUT FILE, choose the .001 fil in the folder that u save it

Photobucket

After that wait for the files to join all together... about 20 second later..WALAHHHH!!! You 've done with he combining. LETS TEST IT!!!
Choose da files.. The file name shud be like this...Ramen.Soup.FO.GD.8 and the type of file shud be mp4 also the size is bigger ( combine all 10 part, calcute. and combine. If same, thats mean you success to combine all part )

Dun worry about da duration, it only duration for each part. The vid will nvr stop until all part already played. With that, DONE!!! YAY!!!

Am I got a lot of free time until I have time to experiment all these?? Aigoooo...
Gud luck for those who want to try my silly yet worked method. ( XIMIN, read this post or I kill ya!) Now I'm gonna watch my Family Outing VID! TATA..

XOXO

mood : sleepy..but awake o-O
music : Tohoshinki - Stand By You




No comments: