About 나~

Profile

The name is NORZAIMAH TALIB. Preffered to call by Zai Zaimah Zaim or simply JoJo^^LOYAL Park Yoochun lover, Cassiopeia, B2uty, SHAWOL n Hottest...I love Kpop & Jpop..Been listening to both since 17 years old until now... I'm a die-hard fan of TVXQ , JYJ and managed to see them live on 17 OCT 2010 at KL. Accounting student from UUM and annoyingly still studying ..... Favourite colour? Black. I?my Family sooo much!!!

MY WISHLIST~~ Park Yoochun???
Watch JYJ's LIVE
Cartier Ring
Cinema: Watch Harry Potter MARATHON
New Laptop & broadband ^^
money? money? money?

new BB + silver eyeliner~~~
VIPs/ Backstage pass for every concert that I go

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sleep N FAMILY OUTING

Today...not much to do..

Currently collecting Family Outing episode! Ahaha, I love this show. Da family so cute and funny..Da dumb and dumber! Da stepmother and chundarella. OMIGOSH, save me! LOL!

Finally I found my hp charger, YAY!

Just now I watch da vid Skater ICE with B-Boy dance mirotic & 10outof10. Super COOL. and I juz notice that I miss MIROTIC so much! Oh, congrats oppa for 1place for da Share The World single!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
To Miss Faizah Sani!!
May god bless you! Aldy 20 no so be mature kayh ehehe!
Eat a lot, take a good care of urself!
Dun sigh, keep laughing your heart want^^
Keep that shining smiling on ur face!
Mish you a lot dear! Hope to see u soon!

I'm sleepy rite now...TTFN
XOXO

music : Akon feat Wilber Pan - Be With You ( GAHHHH, <3 this song )
mood : tired...sleepy..

No comments: