About 나~

Profile

The name is NORZAIMAH TALIB. Preffered to call by Zai Zaimah Zaim or simply JoJo^^LOYAL Park Yoochun lover, Cassiopeia, B2uty, SHAWOL n Hottest...I love Kpop & Jpop..Been listening to both since 17 years old until now... I'm a die-hard fan of TVXQ , JYJ and managed to see them live on 17 OCT 2010 at KL. Accounting student from UUM and annoyingly still studying ..... Favourite colour? Black. I?my Family sooo much!!!

MY WISHLIST~~ Park Yoochun???
Watch JYJ's LIVE
Cartier Ring
Cinema: Watch Harry Potter MARATHON
New Laptop & broadband ^^
money? money? money?

new BB + silver eyeliner~~~
VIPs/ Backstage pass for every concert that I go

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 8, 2009

~All My Love, GEE~



Gotta listen to this, new song from ss501 from their new Japan album. Its really GOOD!!!







and just now I heard this, Gee R&B version by Younha! Wow? I love Younha's voice and thinking about Younha singing Gee SNSD ver making me, o_O' but hey, HER version is turn out GREAT for me!( I love Younha more then them, mayB I'm biased? hmm dunno ) The RnB plus some sort of reggae, its really nice ( Suddenly reminded me of Gerhana Ska Cinta ^^ ) I TOTALLY LOVE THIS VERSION!!

No comments: