About 나~

Profile

The name is NORZAIMAH TALIB. Preffered to call by Zai Zaimah Zaim or simply JoJo^^LOYAL Park Yoochun lover, Cassiopeia, B2uty, SHAWOL n Hottest...I love Kpop & Jpop..Been listening to both since 17 years old until now... I'm a die-hard fan of TVXQ , JYJ and managed to see them live on 17 OCT 2010 at KL. Accounting student from UUM and annoyingly still studying ..... Favourite colour? Black. I?my Family sooo much!!!

MY WISHLIST~~ Park Yoochun???
Watch JYJ's LIVE
Cartier Ring
Cinema: Watch Harry Potter MARATHON
New Laptop & broadband ^^
money? money? money?

new BB + silver eyeliner~~~
VIPs/ Backstage pass for every concert that I go

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 8, 2009

사랑해...♡ 믹키유천 ♡...

sakit pewot aaaa TT__TT
I know title of tis post lgsg xde kene mengena wit my condition..
but..
waaa...sakit pewotttt..
and listening to "But I Love You" didnt help at all..
so depressingggg..
Just now, I baling my handphone..
asek mati je, amik kau..mati terus..b*nG**g nyer phone!
Waking up just to mandi..
after an hour I go to sleep back..
Only wake up around 4 PM..
and I slept again, around 5.30 something..
Wake up again around 7 pulak..
Minum 100 plus, feeling better a bit
Now..sakit pewot balikkkk...
waaaaa...
but still, waiting for 10 PM, wanna see princess diaries..

I call, waiting to see your face one last time
But till the end there's no answer from you
Oh why are you avoiding me?
Please tell me...


ironic, isn't? So much like me...
nahhh..let it be tat way, Its much better now..
God, Its hurt lah..I mean my perot..am I kene keracunan makanan???

XOXO

mood : depressing TT__TT
music : But I Love You - GDragon

No comments: