About 나~

Profile

The name is NORZAIMAH TALIB. Preffered to call by Zai Zaimah Zaim or simply JoJo^^LOYAL Park Yoochun lover, Cassiopeia, B2uty, SHAWOL n Hottest...I love Kpop & Jpop..Been listening to both since 17 years old until now... I'm a die-hard fan of TVXQ , JYJ and managed to see them live on 17 OCT 2010 at KL. Accounting student from UUM and annoyingly still studying ..... Favourite colour? Black. I?my Family sooo much!!!

MY WISHLIST~~ Park Yoochun???
Watch JYJ's LIVE
Cartier Ring
Cinema: Watch Harry Potter MARATHON
New Laptop & broadband ^^
money? money? money?

new BB + silver eyeliner~~~
VIPs/ Backstage pass for every concert that I go

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tagged by Jija

Pick Your Artist:

Photobucket

FT Island^^


Are you male or female:
Bad Woman ( LOL! I'm not woman yet, not bad either )

Describe yourself:
Troublemaker ( yeke??? )

How do you feel about yourself:
Only One Person ( yelah, I'm alone, takde kembar and tentu sekali no one menyerupai me kan? Am I talking nonsence now?? )

Describe where you currently live:
The One

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Heaven ( YES!! DEFINITLY!! )

Your favorite form of transportation:
Train ( not really but sometimes can be okay la ^^ )

Your best friend is:
FT ISLAND ( Hongki is my BFF, can aaa???? LOL )

Your favorite color is:
Magic ( Black actually, and Black is magic dun cha think? can match with every color and it can stand up well, not tenggelam with all other color that match wit it )

What's the weather like:
Thunder

Favorite time of day:
I'm Happy ( YAY!!! def my fav time of day )

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Primadonna ( Too much drama and act to put, so tired just to please everyone, thats my life )

What is life to you:
Like A Doll ( being controlled and need to put act which we nvr have choice but to follow..thats life *sigh* )

What is the best advice you have to give:
I Believe Myself ( Believe yourself, and everything will be just fine ^^ )

If you could change your name, what would it be:
A Name Called Love ( Can I??? )

Your favorite food is:
Girls Dont Know ( I dunnoe, I LOVE FOOD!!!)

Thought for the Day:
What Can I Do ( hmm, what can I do for today? Sleep again?? )

How I would like to die:
Prayer ( send me your prayer, I would die in happiness hahaha)

My soul's present condition:
Missing You ( Yeah, this idiot missing you STUPID! :-p )

My motto:
Life is like musical ( So fill it with your song, the one that make you smile and happy okay ^^ )


Since almost everyone do TVXQ, I just do FT Island then also one of my fav band (which can play instrument, good arent they?? )
Wow, Its actually hard eh.. Luckily all FT song can fit it so perfectly^^ Tagging my list!!!

No comments: