About 나~

Profile

The name is NORZAIMAH TALIB. Preffered to call by Zai Zaimah Zaim or simply JoJo^^LOYAL Park Yoochun lover, Cassiopeia, B2uty, SHAWOL n Hottest...I love Kpop & Jpop..Been listening to both since 17 years old until now... I'm a die-hard fan of TVXQ , JYJ and managed to see them live on 17 OCT 2010 at KL. Accounting student from UUM and annoyingly still studying ..... Favourite colour? Black. I?my Family sooo much!!!

MY WISHLIST~~ Park Yoochun???
Watch JYJ's LIVE
Cartier Ring
Cinema: Watch Harry Potter MARATHON
New Laptop & broadband ^^
money? money? money?

new BB + silver eyeliner~~~
VIPs/ Backstage pass for every concert that I go

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 13, 2009

EXAM EXAM EXAM!!!

exam exam exam..yeah yeah..whatever..
about a few day after this...there come my first paper

16 april - KAF2043
18 april - QQS1013
19 april - ADN1043 & WFF2013
24 april - KAA2013
25 april - KAM2013

thats my schedule.. KAA and KAF!! This 2 are BIG NIGHTMARE!!!!
ADN, QQS & KAM.. okay aje kot...dunno..seems like okay for me..
for WFF..I dun care. I dun care a bit for this subject. FYI, I kinda hate it..yeah. So lantak mu lah, I dun care.
Let me say, I only do only little revision on QQS and KAM. Other? NONE!!!

why?


It is because of that 1 subject happen to got some last minutes assignment! DAMN! Because of that assignment, I can't do revision for other sub. So many till I'm so tired to do revision. Eh, sounded like alasan for me but who cares??? GILE! Eh, is that malay word? Yeah, GILE!!! The due date is 16 and I still didnt finish it...GRRRRR... AIDH9jSABIHFIAIDB DHIdnnhdi vbaufgasdinAHIHiiGNDBGDIDKbtsb DJbXIYBID FATSRFDU nsoUJMSMGabdsagfuh sbcjhgsdoiNHSHG8iiiguginGUKBVSUTSBOIHYIHSGbudt8imdhiBYIYBIDiAHDiYTBUsHSNG uabdgGNnKHiDBS7FGAUBJADBAUDANDIAHDIHAIHDB FGASFBAHDsf..**********************************************

taknak tekan agi keyboard ni agi...penat... sakit otak..sakit ati..sakit jiwa... nak muntah tgk assignment yang tak reti nak siap...taknak bangun, nak tido jer...nak balik... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


mood : CRAZY+hungry+SAAL+GILAK+****+crying (TT__TT)
music : FT Island - Man First Love Follow Him To Grave

No comments: