About 나~

Profile

The name is NORZAIMAH TALIB. Preffered to call by Zai Zaimah Zaim or simply JoJo^^LOYAL Park Yoochun lover, Cassiopeia, B2uty, SHAWOL n Hottest...I love Kpop & Jpop..Been listening to both since 17 years old until now... I'm a die-hard fan of TVXQ , JYJ and managed to see them live on 17 OCT 2010 at KL. Accounting student from UUM and annoyingly still studying ..... Favourite colour? Black. I?my Family sooo much!!!

MY WISHLIST~~ Park Yoochun???
Watch JYJ's LIVE
Cartier Ring
Cinema: Watch Harry Potter MARATHON
New Laptop & broadband ^^
money? money? money?

new BB + silver eyeliner~~~
VIPs/ Backstage pass for every concert that I go

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 10, 2009

1st WEEK at UUM...

1st WEEK at UUM...

Tired..HOT..Tired..HOT
Tu jelah yang aku rase seminggu kat UUM ni..
Gladly I'm still okay..still not homesick..still being me, myself..

GOOD NEWS!!!!

I got korean class!! At last~~~
YAY YAY YAY~~~~
Annyong haseyoooo...chonun Zaimah imnida~~~
hehehe gila pnya orang

BUT
Got BAD NEWS oso...
The horror things is..
my s.c.h.e.d.u.l.e is TOTAL DISASTER!!!

Sunday/Wednesday : TAX & Marketing
Monday/Thursday : Korea & KAF & KAS & KAM & WFF

Look closely at the Monday/Thursday , there is 5!!! It started at 8 am..and ended to 6.30 pm
GOD!! I'm dead...
I want to change it..maybe put the WFF to sunday/wednesday..but no space larr...
TTT___TTT
so sadddd....
right now..i'm slowly belajar to menerima hakikat..haishhhh..
Luckily I got korean class..xdelah depressing sangat..
well that class mmg totally BEST!! ehehee..




today, me with dayah tgk MALAY MOVIE called
Syurga Cinta
I must say I really not into malay movie..
weh weh..bukannye bias tapi..
i dunno, almost all movie tak berapa nak best..
so kesimpulannya,
i'm serik sikit to watch malay movie

Back to syurga cinta...main reason I want to watch dat movie is that cute little kid..HAZIQ
If you watch Macam2 Aznil , he once der
If you watch Tom2 Bak, he also der
And also in AF5, in the concert..he being co-host with uncle Aznil..
Yeahh, surely u kenal rite?

Overall...quite okay lar.. not bad actually..
insaf kejap time tgk..quite enjoyable
Thanks to Haziq, he's really cute.. also Awal, OMG..so cute!! ( hehehe )
The storyline almost ALMOST like one of Indonesian movie..Kiamat Sudah Dekat...
After this I want to watch 17 again, Zac Efron!!!
Anyone ade cite Trasformer baru?? I relli want to see it TT__TT

Nurul..I've updated my blog..puas? ( ahahaha )
Jija, mian..I'm not replying ur msg..i really busy..


now..nak tido..2morrow got ko-k
but i heard org main guitar kat luar ( g tido la weiii )...
remind me of yoochun la pulak...

PARK Yoochun..I miss you ^^


No comments: