About 나~

Profile

The name is NORZAIMAH TALIB. Preffered to call by Zai Zaimah Zaim or simply JoJo^^LOYAL Park Yoochun lover, Cassiopeia, B2uty, SHAWOL n Hottest...I love Kpop & Jpop..Been listening to both since 17 years old until now... I'm a die-hard fan of TVXQ , JYJ and managed to see them live on 17 OCT 2010 at KL. Accounting student from UUM and annoyingly still studying ..... Favourite colour? Black. I?my Family sooo much!!!

MY WISHLIST~~ Park Yoochun???
Watch JYJ's LIVE
Cartier Ring
Cinema: Watch Harry Potter MARATHON
New Laptop & broadband ^^
money? money? money?

new BB + silver eyeliner~~~
VIPs/ Backstage pass for every concert that I go

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Now I'm wrong????

another day, another post by me...
first of all..nak celebrate!!!



FT Island with new album!!!!
I love tis song...I wish I have money to buy da album...tapi my poket aldy kosong laaaa...so sad TT__TT

Actually I'm sad now..not so sad, hate and angry to be exact...
Here the story...mixed la BM and BI okay

Afta marketing class...I go to nearest ATM in my Uni to 'cucuk' duit..( BTW, duit dah masuk!!! TQ JPA!!! Saranghae!!! )
I cucuk da duit and bla la...
But one of my fren yg same2 wit me cucuk duit tell me something...

" Weh, I think org belakang kte tadi cite sal ko lah "

ko tu me lah kot...
n she said they talk about ring tat i've been wearing..oh...OKAY?

I'm wearing my ring at my jari telunjuk..
I've been wearing like tat since last year...basically 1 year ( termasuk a few month yg i lost my ring, twice!!! )
AND....

She said about something haram..like tat la
WHAT THE ****!!!
Oh MY DONG BANG!!!! ( learn from TVXQ dictionary ^^ )
I'm so pissed off now..grrrr!!!
WTH!!!!
AM I MENGACAU YOUR HIDUP BY WEARING RING????
DID I ASK MONEY FROM YOU TO BUY THAT BLOODY RING???
DID MY DOSA PAHALA ADE KENA MENGENA DENGAN YOU????
PAKAI TUDUNG, TAPI NGUMPAT BLAKNG!!! APE CER???
NAK DAKWAH, NAK BGTAU, CKAP JE!!! AKU LEH TERIMA!!! AKU XDE GI BUNUH KAU!!!
TAPI BLE KO DAH NGUMPAT BLAKANG, TINGE AKU SAKIT!!!
YOU SAID ITS HARAM RIGHT??? SO WHY DONT YOU SPIT IT INTO MY FACE AND SAID IT LIKE REAL PERSON????
DID IT SAMPAI KE TAHAP YANG ME BOLEH MURTAD??? IF YES, TELL ME LA YOU F*UCKING BITCH!!!
DAMN YOU...

I can accpt if people point out my wrong..
but i cant if tat people ngumpat blkg, telling other about my wrong doing yet not telling me...tis kind of person TAK LAYAK NAK NASIHAT AKU!!!
Not tat I berlagak or something..
but tis kind of people..I DISGUST THEM TO DEATH!!!


okay..sign off for now
need to cool down myself
i need to think...need to think...
dont get mad...calm down..


MUSIC : 2PM-Ihateyou
MOOD : Super PISSED OFF!! DONT DISTURB ME!!

No comments: