About 나~

Profile

The name is NORZAIMAH TALIB. Preffered to call by Zai Zaimah Zaim or simply JoJo^^LOYAL Park Yoochun lover, Cassiopeia, B2uty, SHAWOL n Hottest...I love Kpop & Jpop..Been listening to both since 17 years old until now... I'm a die-hard fan of TVXQ , JYJ and managed to see them live on 17 OCT 2010 at KL. Accounting student from UUM and annoyingly still studying ..... Favourite colour? Black. I?my Family sooo much!!!

MY WISHLIST~~ Park Yoochun???
Watch JYJ's LIVE
Cartier Ring
Cinema: Watch Harry Potter MARATHON
New Laptop & broadband ^^
money? money? money?

new BB + silver eyeliner~~~
VIPs/ Backstage pass for every concert that I go

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

I'm going home...again

I'm going back home today..again???
Sume ni sbb H1N1 and false messages..
Saying tat this university being closed...padahal tutorial and kuliah aje yg dibatalkan...
pintu gate tutup pukul 12 la.. lepas tu xleh keluar la...
sapelah yg tukang penyampai maklumat ni???
Aku gi tnye pusat kesihatan, diorg ckp just xde kuliah n tutoran je...
cafe sume still bukak..
AISHHHH!!! SAPELAH YANG BAWAK MULUT BAGI BERITE YANG PELIK2!!

Because of the false messages..serabut idup aku 1 hari..
Because of the false messages..poor our korean lecture, kne batalkan aktiviti kiteorang ngan budak2 korea arini ngan 2 hari akan dtg!! WARGHHHH!! I really want to meet them!!! Poor them, dah dtg dah but the activity terpakse dicancelkan.. so sad..



MY HEART IS INJURED RIGHT NOW~~
being betrayed by person that i didnt expect...
being totally ignored by the person that I realli care for...
being treated like SAMPAH...
This 3 people realli hurt me a lot yesterday..
TT__TT

OMG..I felt like crying right now...
I'm still healthy but I'm going home...
mummy...I'm going home..


mood : so sad...but happy because i'm going home
music : Navi - my heart is injured

No comments: