About 나~

Profile

The name is NORZAIMAH TALIB. Preffered to call by Zai Zaimah Zaim or simply JoJo^^LOYAL Park Yoochun lover, Cassiopeia, B2uty, SHAWOL n Hottest...I love Kpop & Jpop..Been listening to both since 17 years old until now... I'm a die-hard fan of TVXQ , JYJ and managed to see them live on 17 OCT 2010 at KL. Accounting student from UUM and annoyingly still studying ..... Favourite colour? Black. I?my Family sooo much!!!

MY WISHLIST~~ Park Yoochun???
Watch JYJ's LIVE
Cartier Ring
Cinema: Watch Harry Potter MARATHON
New Laptop & broadband ^^
money? money? money?

new BB + silver eyeliner~~~
VIPs/ Backstage pass for every concert that I go

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

...huh???...

I change my layout..at last...
It was so tiring..I began to feel da migrain..I think its coming..TT__TT
So how's my new layout? Good? Ugly?
Well...I dont care..e..e..e..e..e ( 2NE1?? I love tis song!! )

Finally I got my KOREAN NAME!!
Kamsa to my Korean's lecturer..Mr.Jun Sang or he said his name is Encik Aman ^^
and my name is PARK HAE MIN~~
obviously the PARK at da front is myself yang ngade2 letak ( shud I put Lee instead? Nahhh..Park is better ^^ )
Hae Min is given from him.. ( is it combination is Donghae and Changmin? LOL!! )
hopefully dayah not angry at me coz of da MIN at the last...hehehe mian dayah..well u got joong wat at the back..same wit jaejoong..^^
nana's name aje yang independent..riu at the back..

Its 1.45 in da morning...got class tomorrow..
so tired..wanna sleep..Goodnite everyone~~~

music : 2NE1 - Pretty Boy
mood : sleepy...*yawn* nunite~~~

No comments: