About 나~

Profile

The name is NORZAIMAH TALIB. Preffered to call by Zai Zaimah Zaim or simply JoJo^^LOYAL Park Yoochun lover, Cassiopeia, B2uty, SHAWOL n Hottest...I love Kpop & Jpop..Been listening to both since 17 years old until now... I'm a die-hard fan of TVXQ , JYJ and managed to see them live on 17 OCT 2010 at KL. Accounting student from UUM and annoyingly still studying ..... Favourite colour? Black. I?my Family sooo much!!!

MY WISHLIST~~ Park Yoochun???
Watch JYJ's LIVE
Cartier Ring
Cinema: Watch Harry Potter MARATHON
New Laptop & broadband ^^
money? money? money?

new BB + silver eyeliner~~~
VIPs/ Backstage pass for every concert that I go

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

jinki sshi..call me~~

Assalamualaikum!!!
I got exam tonite!!! grrr...tak ske tol ahhhh... bosan bosan bosan...
sure my blood pressure unstable rite now..my mind oso, melayang layang, dunno what am i thinking right now.. I WANT BETTER INTERNET CONNECTION!! DAMMIT!!!
I oly can online without putus2 dalam pukul 3 pagi or 4... what the hell!!! everyone dah tido dah time tu, how come I nak YM or chatting if there is nobody???? GRRRR!!! TEKANAN!!!
I managed to download SMTown concert yg kat ch7 Thailand tu!!! bagus betul, siaran ckp bahasa Thai, artis SM cakap korea..macam kucing ngan itik bercakap nak bagi katak paham je LOL!!!
Nway, that concert was BOOM!!! gile best, I really hope I can go to that kind of concert one day..with my idol singing on the stage...GAHHHH!!!
Survivor!!! I love it..the song, not the mv.. grr,sape yg wat mv tu??? wat le best2 sikit..ni yg aku mule nak komplen tak tentu pasal ni kan..overall juget2 je, heyyyy...I knoe DBSK is the GOD of dancing but takkan thats all??? Show something diff la in the MV.. dancing2 ni we can see atas pentas.. aigooo.. kan dah mencarut tak tentu pasal ni... mintak maap!!! BUT they look hot in WHITE!!!

nurul...finally our mission bakal menjadi kenyataan, jgn lupa watak masing2 ahaha.. I'm sounded like sneaky bastard rite now ><

pics spam.. Jinki!! r u calling me??? * suddenly my Sony ringing UNDER MY SKY~ * omo><
Photobucket

Photobucket

jinki sshi~~

No comments: