About 나~

Profile

The name is NORZAIMAH TALIB. Preffered to call by Zai Zaimah Zaim or simply JoJo^^LOYAL Park Yoochun lover, Cassiopeia, B2uty, SHAWOL n Hottest...I love Kpop & Jpop..Been listening to both since 17 years old until now... I'm a die-hard fan of TVXQ , JYJ and managed to see them live on 17 OCT 2010 at KL. Accounting student from UUM and annoyingly still studying ..... Favourite colour? Black. I?my Family sooo much!!!

MY WISHLIST~~ Park Yoochun???
Watch JYJ's LIVE
Cartier Ring
Cinema: Watch Harry Potter MARATHON
New Laptop & broadband ^^
money? money? money?

new BB + silver eyeliner~~~
VIPs/ Backstage pass for every concert that I go

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Oppa Neomu Meotjyeo~~

"Many things happen today~
At first I thought there will be QUIZ for KAF today..but luckily not today..FUH!!!I treat myself with Cappuccino Ice Blended.. hmmm, yummy yummy ^^ My mood today : Total depressed + very very sad
I cried a lot today.. a lot of things happen around and I don't have any power to make it stop so that I can catch up with it. I realize I've made alot of mistake.. A LOT!!! I dunno if I can make up for it... I've been asking myself, am I too late?I realize that its quite sometimes that I really REALLY cried. The last time when I cry is about 1 years ago ( I suppose, can't remember it..) WOW, its been quite long.. No wonder I have so many tears this time AHAHA!! I dunno if my problem is consider one BIG problem.. but for me I guess its the big one. And I'm sure I can't fix it..This thought make me really sad T_T I'm sorry..Really really sorry. I begged for apologize. Please, forgive me for this one T_T When I sat and think about it, I can say that I HATE MYSELF!!!I really really hate myself... All this things happen because I let it happen.. I didn't make any effort or anything to make it stop.. If anything happen, no matter what the consequences, all the blame is on myself. MUAHAHA... Serve you right for it ZAIMAH!!!"


Now, its evening..I think I'm getting better..
Oh ya, I made a yoochunnie gif today.. The outcome, not very good. Maybe because my mood still not okay... but I think the gif look...okay lah ahaha~
OPPA NEOMU MEOTJYEO~~~ * taken from SHINee song hehe*

Photobucket

His smile really make my day^^ I wonder what happen to SM Town cncrt in Bangkok, anyone know about this ??? I heard there is problem again in Bangkok... Haish, whatever..

INFO FOR MALAYSIAN ONLY ^^
This month KLIK got this TVXQ's poster in there.. so cute..Buy IT!!!

Photobucket

Also in YEZZ magazine, there is SHINee n 2pm ( I'm not sure about this, 2am? aigooo) poster.. I didn't buy it so I dunno the size..

Photobucket
( DUBUUUU...So CUTE!!! eh? )

Okay, need to sign out now... Have a lot work to do.. TATA~~~


No comments: