About 나~

Profile

The name is NORZAIMAH TALIB. Preffered to call by Zai Zaimah Zaim or simply JoJo^^LOYAL Park Yoochun lover, Cassiopeia, B2uty, SHAWOL n Hottest...I love Kpop & Jpop..Been listening to both since 17 years old until now... I'm a die-hard fan of TVXQ , JYJ and managed to see them live on 17 OCT 2010 at KL. Accounting student from UUM and annoyingly still studying ..... Favourite colour? Black. I?my Family sooo much!!!

MY WISHLIST~~ Park Yoochun???
Watch JYJ's LIVE
Cartier Ring
Cinema: Watch Harry Potter MARATHON
New Laptop & broadband ^^
money? money? money?

new BB + silver eyeliner~~~
VIPs/ Backstage pass for every concert that I go

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Leave me alone will ya?






I want something..

Give me some freedom...please...
Give me freedom...
freedom to do what i want..freedom to win, even I win with only me as a player and me as a competitor...please...

Give me freedom...
don't use me as one of your object to let out all your anger with somebody else..i'm tired of it..if you mad at that certain someone, please don't let it out on me...

Give me freedom...
don't only find me if you want to use me...and leave me alone as if i'm not there...hello, i'm still here, i'm exist!!!

Give me freedom...
i'm human being, sometimes i'm wrong...but don't bash me like that..don't scold me like i'm the stupidest things alive in this world..i'm not the most bright person but at least i'm not the darkest person that you assume me as..


You want to know somethings...
Every single of your world is like a knife..
So sharp that it can tore my heart and make me bleeding..
Even i'm smiling..
Even i'm laughing..
Even i'm still talkative and hear what you want to say..
Even i'm not voice out what i felt at that time..
I'm not perfect..nor you..
I don't have any power to change you..I also don't want to change myself..
but please..
I only want this from you..
I begged you..
please...
If you don't like me...be true..
Give me some freedom...leave me alone will ya??
I don't want to hate you..
but you're the one that make me do this..
Leave me alone will ya?







No comments: