About 나~

Profile

The name is NORZAIMAH TALIB. Preffered to call by Zai Zaimah Zaim or simply JoJo^^LOYAL Park Yoochun lover, Cassiopeia, B2uty, SHAWOL n Hottest...I love Kpop & Jpop..Been listening to both since 17 years old until now... I'm a die-hard fan of TVXQ , JYJ and managed to see them live on 17 OCT 2010 at KL. Accounting student from UUM and annoyingly still studying ..... Favourite colour? Black. I?my Family sooo much!!!

MY WISHLIST~~ Park Yoochun???
Watch JYJ's LIVE
Cartier Ring
Cinema: Watch Harry Potter MARATHON
New Laptop & broadband ^^
money? money? money?

new BB + silver eyeliner~~~
VIPs/ Backstage pass for every concert that I go

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tiring n Weird day~~

I think today is the most tiring day and also weird day...
My day started around 7.. I only got 1 and half hour of sleep ( thanks to AUDIT quiz that make me all nervous and sleep didn't get into me until 5 am >< )
First classes..I didn't know what the lecturer is all about. I'm so sleepy.. and I plug my ear with earphone ahaha.. repeat SHINee - Stand By Me and TVXQ - Mirotic ( chinese ver ) around 5 to 6 times then the lecturer is over..yay...
I did well at AUDIT quiz, TQ for the text book and Nana for helping me ehehe^^
Just now, Media Club of TM called for interview who interested in joining them and me sign up. I didnt know that they actually want new member who want to work with them...and they didnt want many..around 2 or 3 maybe.. As far as I know when I read the notice, they only mention who interested in it and they didnt mention about recruiting new staff or something...
I didnt want it... Please dont choose me..
I tot I can have some fun, joining club and do activities with my friend but its all wrong. So by the end, I dont want it.
haha, weirdly today I craved for chocolate.. I drank hot choco juz now and Dayah suddenly *tertumpahkan* my hot choc... abisssss lantai manis jadiknyer...adehhh, Dayah Dayah...
Right now I'm downloading FT Island - Wanna be your boyfriend MNet Show.. Can't wait for it to finish~~~


*P.s: anyone want to order the Tshirt??? Its RM35 btw.. If you want please PM me kayhh^^

No comments: