About 나~

Profile

The name is NORZAIMAH TALIB. Preffered to call by Zai Zaimah Zaim or simply JoJo^^LOYAL Park Yoochun lover, Cassiopeia, B2uty, SHAWOL n Hottest...I love Kpop & Jpop..Been listening to both since 17 years old until now... I'm a die-hard fan of TVXQ , JYJ and managed to see them live on 17 OCT 2010 at KL. Accounting student from UUM and annoyingly still studying ..... Favourite colour? Black. I?my Family sooo much!!!

MY WISHLIST~~ Park Yoochun???
Watch JYJ's LIVE
Cartier Ring
Cinema: Watch Harry Potter MARATHON
New Laptop & broadband ^^
money? money? money?

new BB + silver eyeliner~~~
VIPs/ Backstage pass for every concert that I go

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 11, 2011

BEAST 20 Days Challenge~



Since BEAST is coming again to Malaysia in 22 days, I decided to countdown for it..*hint:ithinkiwillseethemperformagain*

so let start the challenge...

BEAST 20 Days Challenge~
DAY 1 : Your bias and why???


Okay, BEAST is the second group (after TVXQ-JJ,YH,YC,JS and CM)which I hardly to have bias since I LOVE all of the members fairly.. after a lot of argument *me arguing with myself*, I decided that he is my ultimate BEAST bias which is....

YOON DOOJOON

why????

He's hot
He is handsome
He is a dork
He is caring
He's good at soccer
He got great voice
He is same age with me!!!
He know how to speak Malay ( Nama saya Doojoon dari BEAST XD)
He is Yoon Doojoon for goodness sake!!!
HAHAHA, ignore the last two..i seemed can't get enough of him from last BEAST fanmeeting..LOL..
~I love this guy, for his smile!! yeap, all because of his smile.. his smile..oh so breathtaking.. when he smile, I kept wondering how can this guy be so damn hot+handsome+cute+flirt+sincere at the same time???!! damn you Doojoon.. Thanks for the all bad girl perf, I can see his smile~~


~He can play piano.. I have a weakness for the musician.. especially guitar and piano.. You can make me look at you twice if you play either this two, trust me! When he perform the Ordinary People with Yoseob, I just say that I ady head to toe to this guy~ DAMN, he can play piano.. The latest one I see him with piano is when the perform WHEN THE DOOR CLOSES with Dongwonnie..gyahhhh <3<3<3<3
~Earning himself the title of Nation-Boyfriend is enough for you to make him ur ultimate bias!!!

let just conclude that he is my bias..I'll add later if i got inspiration..maybe I need to watch ALL MY LOVE to get inspiration^^
but sometimes his position as my bias kept being threatened by this cutie pie, Yangyo~
well, who doesnt love this cutie pie.. big dream with big talent in this small package sure lovable by everyone~~

No comments: