About 나~

Profile

The name is NORZAIMAH TALIB. Preffered to call by Zai Zaimah Zaim or simply JoJo^^LOYAL Park Yoochun lover, Cassiopeia, B2uty, SHAWOL n Hottest...I love Kpop & Jpop..Been listening to both since 17 years old until now... I'm a die-hard fan of TVXQ , JYJ and managed to see them live on 17 OCT 2010 at KL. Accounting student from UUM and annoyingly still studying ..... Favourite colour? Black. I?my Family sooo much!!!

MY WISHLIST~~ Park Yoochun???
Watch JYJ's LIVE
Cartier Ring
Cinema: Watch Harry Potter MARATHON
New Laptop & broadband ^^
money? money? money?

new BB + silver eyeliner~~~
VIPs/ Backstage pass for every concert that I go

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Kpop fans..u guys are...JJANG!!!



24th July, I'm willing to sacrifice my energy, my limbs and my time just for 1 thing, MTV World Stage.. Why??? Among the line up, there are BEAST!!!

I dun want to cerita panjang2, enough said that BEAST make my ruined and annoying day into one of the sweetest memories.. Just one things..

I, with the name that being given to me..declaring that I really LOVE+ENVY+PROUD of KPOP FANS~!!
seriously, u guys are the most supportive yet cooperate one..
and for that certain people, I HATE YOU!!!
doing BOOO for one of the most hardworking+talented group IS JUST CILAKA NAK MAMPOS aa wei!!!
BABI TOL!

I'm disappointed.. seriously.. SHAME ON YOU!!!



for BEAST/B2ST, you guys are amazing as always..


Yoseob, you worried me a moment there..kwenchanayo???
Dujun, u look so damn tired baby..get rest please..dun play with ur teeth before show, ok? kekkee
Seungie.. so delicious you tonight, kekekke.. please remain focus instead of doing 4D when performing Rainy Days..^^
Dongwoon..ur english...HAHAHA, CUTEEEEEE!!!! SON! NAM! SHIN!!!!
Kikwang..smiling angel..always smile like that ok??? and please, as hot as that hollywood dance as it can be, u make me feel like pervert watching you hahahha
Junhyung..saranghae<3 saranghae<3 saranghae<3 saranghae<3

BEAST IS B2ST
soooo BEASTTTTT!!!!

No comments: