About 나~

Profile

The name is NORZAIMAH TALIB. Preffered to call by Zai Zaimah Zaim or simply JoJo^^LOYAL Park Yoochun lover, Cassiopeia, B2uty, SHAWOL n Hottest...I love Kpop & Jpop..Been listening to both since 17 years old until now... I'm a die-hard fan of TVXQ , JYJ and managed to see them live on 17 OCT 2010 at KL. Accounting student from UUM and annoyingly still studying ..... Favourite colour? Black. I?my Family sooo much!!!

MY WISHLIST~~ Park Yoochun???
Watch JYJ's LIVE
Cartier Ring
Cinema: Watch Harry Potter MARATHON
New Laptop & broadband ^^
money? money? money?

new BB + silver eyeliner~~~
VIPs/ Backstage pass for every concert that I go

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

그 사람을 아껴요

The person I think of wordlessly, the moment I open my eyes.
For some reason, I liked that, so I just laughed.
On a busy day, the person I suddenly wonder about
He kept stepping all over my vision, so it was fascinating

When I’m alone at night, when I suddenly miss him,
My heart is overflowing, as if I’m holding my breath
As I walk the streets, because I worry about him,
my footsteps stop as I think

Are you that person?
That one person who lives quietly in my heart,
Are you that person?
That one person who is so strong
Even if I just think of her, my heart becomes warm as if the sun is shining on it

I cherish that, I cherish that person
Because I like that person, I guess she was born in this spot
The words that I love you, the words that I always miss you,
The days that aren’t enough to love you
I cherish that, I cherish that person
Saying I love you is a preciousness I can do nothing about
If only I could fall asleep and wake up by her side
As much as my everything can be used,
I cherish that person



I cherish that person..
that person is you..
I hope you know it...once you touch my heart, you are forever residence there..

No comments: