About 나~

Profile

The name is NORZAIMAH TALIB. Preffered to call by Zai Zaimah Zaim or simply JoJo^^LOYAL Park Yoochun lover, Cassiopeia, B2uty, SHAWOL n Hottest...I love Kpop & Jpop..Been listening to both since 17 years old until now... I'm a die-hard fan of TVXQ , JYJ and managed to see them live on 17 OCT 2010 at KL. Accounting student from UUM and annoyingly still studying ..... Favourite colour? Black. I?my Family sooo much!!!

MY WISHLIST~~ Park Yoochun???
Watch JYJ's LIVE
Cartier Ring
Cinema: Watch Harry Potter MARATHON
New Laptop & broadband ^^
money? money? money?

new BB + silver eyeliner~~~
VIPs/ Backstage pass for every concert that I go

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

DAY 7: The one that you would want to gag jokes.

This question is hard.. I'm a joker *not that JOKER*ehem*junniehyung*, and I love to make joke.. If I want to gag jokes with someone, its better to have person that can respond to my joke right??? I got 3 person in my mind..



Junhyung
If I tell jokes to this person, scary..maybe he just sat and stares at me...*shrug*

Dongwoon
But then if I tell to this person, I will end up with red face because he's too gentlemen which too handsome for me to make silly faces or jokes..OUT

Doojoon
Which left to my bias, DOOJOON!!! Maybe he will sees me with face AYSOS..but then he seems like the most interesting people to live with and laugh with.. I'm watching too much All My Love kot.. my ideal guy is a guy that can make me laugh since i'm too tired to make people laugh in my life..sooo Doojoonnie, comere baby~~~ lets laugh till our stomach burst!!~~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

No comments: