About 나~

Profile

The name is NORZAIMAH TALIB. Preffered to call by Zai Zaimah Zaim or simply JoJo^^LOYAL Park Yoochun lover, Cassiopeia, B2uty, SHAWOL n Hottest...I love Kpop & Jpop..Been listening to both since 17 years old until now... I'm a die-hard fan of TVXQ , JYJ and managed to see them live on 17 OCT 2010 at KL. Accounting student from UUM and annoyingly still studying ..... Favourite colour? Black. I?my Family sooo much!!!

MY WISHLIST~~ Park Yoochun???
Watch JYJ's LIVE
Cartier Ring
Cinema: Watch Harry Potter MARATHON
New Laptop & broadband ^^
money? money? money?

new BB + silver eyeliner~~~
VIPs/ Backstage pass for every concert that I go

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Sleepless night..haishhhh



I realized that I've been abandoned 20 days BEAST challenge..well all blames goes to certain concert ehem*ehem and me being lazy.. These few days, I realized that I have difficulty to fall asleep.. REALLY??? yes, really. Even I go to jogging that petang, doing homework, everything la yang make me tired..but when its time to sleep, let see around 12am like that, I just stared at the ceiling..for god knows how long and a few hours passed..
I'm still like that..wide awake.. T_T
Its sooo sad cause I only can sleep after I do my Subuh prayer.. and mom nagged at me for waking up late.. how am I supposed to do then??? people said that this is insomnia, really?? then, how to cure it then?? tell me tell me.. Sleep being the most hardest things to do for me at this time, even final exam or JPJ exam cannot overtake the sleep place which is NO.1..

lets continue the 20 days beast challenge then.. OMG!! MY FAVOURITE Qs EVA!!!

Day 8: Your favorite couple.
can you spot them???
no?? lets try again...

no success??? how about this one...


did you see em?? izzit this pairing???


yeah..its true ppl!! its them!!
its Junseung/JuRan^^
Yong Junhyung+Jang Hyunseung



its not that I dun like the married-ady-dooseob


or always-sweet-bf+gf-kiwoon,

but then, I love these two MOARRRR!!!



.. so matching in sense of fashion, looks and also mood.. believe me when I say mood.. If you see Jun is being yeah-i-am-so-pissed-off-right-now-so-get-lost, we can see Seung is also like that..
But I few days ago I discover a clip that Doojoon declaring he is the daddy of the group.. And damn-Jun-claiming-the-spot-that-supposed-to-be-mine saying the he is the mommy..gahhhhh.. I felt TVXQ's family aura coming to this group.. Doo is the daddy, Jun is the mommy, the son is Yeoseob, daughter is Seung, Dongwoon is the granpa n Kiwi is the gramma.. hahahaha, so cuteeee!!!
but then, I love Junseung so much!!!



jump jump jump..lalalalala

No comments: