About 나~

Profile

The name is NORZAIMAH TALIB. Preffered to call by Zai Zaimah Zaim or simply JoJo^^LOYAL Park Yoochun lover, Cassiopeia, B2uty, SHAWOL n Hottest...I love Kpop & Jpop..Been listening to both since 17 years old until now... I'm a die-hard fan of TVXQ , JYJ and managed to see them live on 17 OCT 2010 at KL. Accounting student from UUM and annoyingly still studying ..... Favourite colour? Black. I?my Family sooo much!!!

MY WISHLIST~~ Park Yoochun???
Watch JYJ's LIVE
Cartier Ring
Cinema: Watch Harry Potter MARATHON
New Laptop & broadband ^^
money? money? money?

new BB + silver eyeliner~~~
VIPs/ Backstage pass for every concert that I go

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

♥♥♥♥♥



♥Today is my birthday! I dunno whether to be happy or sad. I actually didn't remember it al all! When my friend gimme msg saying that happy birthday to me, then I remember. Aigoooo...Zai Zai. Finally I'm 20 years old. Happy new year for myself! So old, geez~ So many things happen in the past 20 years. So many laugh, so many tears..
♥my wish list..I just want to make my umma and appa proud of me, I want to make people around me happy and have smile on their face, I hope me, can fix myself and do better! I never I perfect human, just ordinary that still searching for myself. Thats the things that I really want.
♥To my family that stand by me for this past 20 years, thank you so much. Although I fail so many times, I make a lot of mistake yet you all still there behind me , watching my back. To my friend, old , new, online, offline.. Thanks for being there for me. Thank you for wishing me happy birthday, eija dear, asma, deng eira, dayah sengal, nana ngek, azmi sewel, mamu budak tak betul, nadia honey, lia, nurul appa... nk listkan semua ke??? :-D Gumawo everyone.. Song for you~~~

♥I love you, even as time goes by,♥
I love you, even if the world change,
No one can replace you
Even you know that...
My love can rest a day,
I can't live a moment without you,
I can breath only if you are here with me,
♥영원히 yongwonhi, forever and ever, saranghae 사랑해♥

love 119 k.will feat mc mong


No comments: