About 나~

Profile

The name is NORZAIMAH TALIB. Preffered to call by Zai Zaimah Zaim or simply JoJo^^LOYAL Park Yoochun lover, Cassiopeia, B2uty, SHAWOL n Hottest...I love Kpop & Jpop..Been listening to both since 17 years old until now... I'm a die-hard fan of TVXQ , JYJ and managed to see them live on 17 OCT 2010 at KL. Accounting student from UUM and annoyingly still studying ..... Favourite colour? Black. I?my Family sooo much!!!

MY WISHLIST~~ Park Yoochun???
Watch JYJ's LIVE
Cartier Ring
Cinema: Watch Harry Potter MARATHON
New Laptop & broadband ^^
money? money? money?

new BB + silver eyeliner~~~
VIPs/ Backstage pass for every concert that I go

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Tagged by Jija~


Photobucket

RULES :
Please write in a piece of paper the answers of questions below.
1. Your name/ identification name / username etc.
2. Write anything using either your left/ right hands
3. Most favourite alphabets
4. Less favourite alphabets.
5. “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog”
6. Tag 6 more persons/ bloggers

Finally , mian Jija, bru today I got time to do this~ ehehe. Sorry for the LQ pic ( mls eh mok bka lampu, my hp sikda flash..almaklumlah, canggih ahaha)
OMO, my writing, Messy gila~
p/s : notice tak the cd there? ehehe...

No comments: