About 나~

Profile

The name is NORZAIMAH TALIB. Preffered to call by Zai Zaimah Zaim or simply JoJo^^LOYAL Park Yoochun lover, Cassiopeia, B2uty, SHAWOL n Hottest...I love Kpop & Jpop..Been listening to both since 17 years old until now... I'm a die-hard fan of TVXQ , JYJ and managed to see them live on 17 OCT 2010 at KL. Accounting student from UUM and annoyingly still studying ..... Favourite colour? Black. I?my Family sooo much!!!

MY WISHLIST~~ Park Yoochun???
Watch JYJ's LIVE
Cartier Ring
Cinema: Watch Harry Potter MARATHON
New Laptop & broadband ^^
money? money? money?

new BB + silver eyeliner~~~
VIPs/ Backstage pass for every concert that I go

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dong Bang Shin Ki tagged~

Who is your favourite member?
Micky Park Yoochun

Who is your least favourite member?
I assume this question not exist ^^

Which MV did you first see?
Hug ( korean ver )..cutie cutie^^

Which MV is your favourite?
Forever Love & Hi Ya Ya

What is your favourite video dancestep?
Mirotic & Balloon

Which TV show with DBSK is your favourite?
King Man Parody, so damn funny ^^

What do you think about them?
Most hansome, cute, talented and one in the million!

What was the DBSK item that you bought?
CD, DVD, poster, sticker,etc etc ( abis duit ku TT__TT )

Have you ever cried for DBSK?
Yes..many times. Dun ask me why TT__TT

Which member(s) do you wish to meet the most?
Mr Park Yoochun - Just him alone!
Mr Jung Yunho & Mr Kim Jaejoong - can you two sing a duet song for me??? ( I really want to hear they sing duet! The main vocal with bass, it will sound so COOL!! )
Mr Kim Junsu & Mr Shim Changmin - want to see you two bickering!! ahaha, no lah. I want to hear duet from both of you too^^
actually, to be honest. I want to meet ALL OF THEM!!!

Which member(s) do you think will like you?
I hope all of them would like me..tamak^^

Which member do you want to go on a date with?
Mr Park Yoochun

Which member(s) have you dreamt about?
Mr Park Yoochun again ( not only him, I think I aldy dreamt about all of them..quite fun but a bit scary ) :-P

Hero or Max? dun want to answer...
U-know or Xiah? XiNow??? ahaha
Micky or Max? Micky!!
Hero or U-know? waaa...dun ask me to answer this TT__TT

Who should be the leader?
Me!! ahaha, obviously is Uknow Yunho. I dun want to imagine Max, or Xiah, or Micky and Hero became leader..

When did you start knowing DBSK?
When they perform Hug in BoA concert, December 2004 right??

Did you remember all their names?
Its aldy engraved in my heart, can't erase it anymore^^

Do you ever regret knowing all these boys?
nope..glad to know them. Pity to whoever did not know them, you miss something BIG guys, ahaha :-P

Tag People :
my list!! I'm tagging you!!

No comments: