About 나~

Profile

The name is NORZAIMAH TALIB. Preffered to call by Zai Zaimah Zaim or simply JoJo^^LOYAL Park Yoochun lover, Cassiopeia, B2uty, SHAWOL n Hottest...I love Kpop & Jpop..Been listening to both since 17 years old until now... I'm a die-hard fan of TVXQ , JYJ and managed to see them live on 17 OCT 2010 at KL. Accounting student from UUM and annoyingly still studying ..... Favourite colour? Black. I?my Family sooo much!!!

MY WISHLIST~~ Park Yoochun???
Watch JYJ's LIVE
Cartier Ring
Cinema: Watch Harry Potter MARATHON
New Laptop & broadband ^^
money? money? money?

new BB + silver eyeliner~~~
VIPs/ Backstage pass for every concert that I go

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Your SHINee boyfriend is...




Your SHINee boyfriend is...
Full Name
Age
Your boyfriend is Onew
You and your boyfriend favourite place is Department store
How did he announce that he love you Kiss you
What kind of nickname he call you Honey
What kind of prize that he give to you The meals that he cook by himself
I want to date with him to the Beach and see the sunset
This Quiz by ismi - Taken 358 Times.
New! Get Free Daily Horoscopes from Kwiz.Biz



HAHAHAHA...SO FUNNY!!!! Got this quiz link from Chelsa...I got Onew as boyfriend!!!
This is the answer that I really want!! LEE JINKI!!!

No comments: