About 나~

Profile

The name is NORZAIMAH TALIB. Preffered to call by Zai Zaimah Zaim or simply JoJo^^LOYAL Park Yoochun lover, Cassiopeia, B2uty, SHAWOL n Hottest...I love Kpop & Jpop..Been listening to both since 17 years old until now... I'm a die-hard fan of TVXQ , JYJ and managed to see them live on 17 OCT 2010 at KL. Accounting student from UUM and annoyingly still studying ..... Favourite colour? Black. I?my Family sooo much!!!

MY WISHLIST~~ Park Yoochun???
Watch JYJ's LIVE
Cartier Ring
Cinema: Watch Harry Potter MARATHON
New Laptop & broadband ^^
money? money? money?

new BB + silver eyeliner~~~
VIPs/ Backstage pass for every concert that I go

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Sorry Sorry!!!



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Let's dance
SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY

Your eyes are dazzling dazzling dazzling
I am suffocating suffocating suffocating
I'm going crazy, crazy baby


Photobucket

Ohmygod!!! I'm crazy right now. AFTER 1 YEAR 6 MONTH , Super Junior ( the 13 , YES, no more 6, 3 , or whatever ) finally comeback with 3rd album, Sorry Sorry! They will make their comeback on 13th March on Music Bank KBS. O-O. The album expected will be release on 16 March 2009. ELF
!!! ( include me^^ ) Wake up, the 13 Gods are back!!! God, I can't wait for it TT__TT

( DOWNLOAD TEASER )
It HQ, comment if you dload kayh^^

2 comments:

Sharon Rodriguez Charles @ Xang said...

oi zai.
give me the mp3 link if got k?

Park Hee Min said...

Xangie, I wish I have it now TT__TT
If I got it I tell ya kayh..